Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend Confessions

1. Sometimes I make chocolate cake for breakfast. And eat half of it by mid-day. In my defense, it's low-sugar, whole-wheat, vegan, and I'm breastfeeding a ravenous wolf cub who eats all of my calories.

2. I still haven't finished most of these projects. Some will become gifts now, but that's ok. Miles has everything he needs.

3. Like supervision. IMG_1563

4. Portlandia is totally true. This flier is about to get covered by another flier.

5. I think I get more excited about the zoo than my kid does.

6. I'm a very slow knitter. It took me 4 months to knit these socks. I'm never going to finish knitting a sweater for you, so please don't ask.

7. These two men bring out the best in me.

Have a great weekend!


  1. Hehe, thats hilarious. My cousins are moving from Portland to AZ right now. Makes me sad I wont have anyone to visit up there.
    It was worth all the trips just to havea real life taste of what Portlandia is all about.
    BTW, you look great!

  2. I love Portland and here we are living in Kansas.
    I enjoy your posts and seeing your little one grow.