1. Sometimes I make chocolate cake for breakfast. And eat half of it by mid-day. In my defense, it's low-sugar, whole-wheat, vegan, and I'm breastfeeding a ravenous wolf cub who eats all of my calories.
2. I still haven't finished most of these projects. Some will become gifts now, but that's ok. Miles has everything he needs.
3. Like supervision.
4. Portlandia is totally true. This flier is about to get covered by another flier.
5. I think I get more excited about the zoo than my kid does.
6. I'm a very slow knitter. It took me 4 months to knit these socks. I'm never going to finish knitting a sweater for you, so please don't ask.
7. These two men bring out the best in me.
Have a great weekend!