Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend Confessions

1. Sometimes I make chocolate cake for breakfast. And eat half of it by mid-day. In my defense, it's low-sugar, whole-wheat, vegan, and I'm breastfeeding a ravenous wolf cub who eats all of my calories.
IMG_1603

2. I still haven't finished most of these projects. Some will become gifts now, but that's ok. Miles has everything he needs.


3. Like supervision. IMG_1563
IMG_1569

4. Portlandia is totally true. This flier is about to get covered by another flier.
IMG_1540

5. I think I get more excited about the zoo than my kid does.
IMG_1590

6. I'm a very slow knitter. It took me 4 months to knit these socks. I'm never going to finish knitting a sweater for you, so please don't ask.
IMG_1532

7. These two men bring out the best in me.
IMG_1577

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, thats hilarious. My cousins are moving from Portland to AZ right now. Makes me sad I wont have anyone to visit up there.
    It was worth all the trips just to havea real life taste of what Portlandia is all about.
    BTW, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Portland and here we are living in Kansas.
    I enjoy your posts and seeing your little one grow.

    ReplyDelete